Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grrrrrr

It's been one of THOSE weeks, and the week isn't even halfway over yet!

Kenna caught the dreaded cold that our house-guests brought home from school.  I was, oh, just a little peeved that their mom plopped them down at the table with us for every meal and then continued to remind them to "cover your mouths, please" every time they coughed all over our food.  Just a little annoyed.  I felt a little congestion coming on yesterday, but I think I'm going to be able to fight it off without too much effort - PROVIDING I can get some sleep.  Natty wakes up at 5am every. single. morning.  And has to be put back to bed.  Kenna cries every time she coughs at night and needs to be comforted.  Between the two, not much chance for sleeping going on.

And among other things, my landlords are coming to visit on Friday.  We're in the process of re-staining the decks, which means that all the furniture and stuff is strewn over the lawn (cuz the kids feel a need to play house or something).  We've been organizing our garage and replacing a couple appliances, so we have an old freezer, dishwasher, and a lot of junk hidden in our side yard waiting to be a big enough truckload to warrant a trip to the dump.  Not a pretty sight - but it's temporary.  Still, it bugs me that my landlords are going to see it.  And, of course, our garage is filled with N.'s stuff until she moves out, so we can only do so much organizing in there.

Anyway....sorry for my griping.  I'm just so dang tired!

I am planning a short trip to Corvallis to visit my fam, and I am looking forward to that.  We've got arrangements made for Josh's parents to come out here while I'm gone.

Which reminds me.  I totally want to take the kids to a pumpkin patch while I'm up there.  There are NO good ones within three hours of my house.


1 comment:

Allred Mom said...

Griping is good! It gets it off our chests and we feel so much better! HOpe the week gets better! Enjoy the trip to Corvalis...and whomever is the doubting Thomas....You shouldn't doubt! :o)